CRM stands for customer relationship management, and the most important thing about any CRM is right there in the first word — it’s about customers. A CRM should help you understand your customers better, and it should help streamline a company’s processes for customer relationships.
Thats what SkypexCRM does. It provides a system that lets you manage your customers AND more efficiently handle the full customer journey.
- Manage your customers
A simple display shows the key customer details such as name, address, date of last visit, etc. There is also the ability to quickly:
- view the emails and WhatsApp communications
- edit all fields and tags and add notes to the customer
- add/view any files associated with the customer
- view a full list of all previous transactions, invoices and bookings
- view customer account details such as advance payments made, gift cards held/bought, etc
- view the email campaigns that the customer has received
- Efficiently handle the full customer journey
We believe that this is vital for small businesses, and SkypexCRM is fully-integrated with key touchpoints such as:
- Managing Email & WhatsApp communications
- Issuing quotes & invoices
- Managing payments
- Issuing Loyalty points & rewarding loyal customers
- Running email campaigns
- Managing marketing promotions such as recommend-a-friend & gift cards
In addition, dashboards & charts allow managers & business owners to easily view key performance indicators for their business.
In SkypexCRM there are three different login roles.
1. Super Admin Role – this is the person who manages the system and does the initial company setup. There should only be one per company.
The Super Admin can also perform Admin activities.
2. Manager Role – there can be multiple managers, each one responsible for a location. You can also have a manager responsible for a function, eg invoicing.
Managers are also able to setup locations, and can also perform Admin they activities.
3. Admin Role – this is where all the action happens! Admins are your staff who use the CRM system on a day-to-day basis to add items at checkout, send/manage invoices, send/manage email marketing, etc.
The Super Admin or Manager roles can determine what modules and therefore what activities the Admins can perform.
Products & Services – These are the items that you offer/provide to your customers, and is a core part of the system.
- When customers checkout your staff will need to add Products & Services to keep a history of what the customer has bought. You can view this history directly on the Customer Management page.
- If you are using the Loyalty System Module: you can assign a point-value to some/all of your Products & Services, allowing your customers to accumulate points with their purchase(s). You can then add Items/Gifts they can swap for points on their next visit/purchase.
- If you are using the Invoice Module: you need to add the Products & Services in order to produce the invoice and process payments.
- If you are using the Email Marketing Module: you can create automatic emails that will continually be sent to those customers that have purchased Product A in order to promote Product B.
Categories – These are groups of Products & Services. For example:
- a tour company might group their Products & Services as Land Tours, Water-based Tours, and Place Tickets.
- a coffee shop might group their Products & Services as Coffee, Snacks, Teas, Other Drinks.
You will first need to setup your categories, and then add your Products & Services to each Category.
Easy Checkout Process – We have made the Checkout Screen very visual and easy to use.
*** SCREEN SHOT OF CHECKOUT ***
Having this Category/Products & Service structure provides a number of benefits:
- it makes it easier for your staff to select them at checkout,
- it avoids a long list of items on the screen,
- it allows you to put the most frequent products/services in the left column for easier access.
You can set up Social icons to be displayed in the footer of all transaction emails, together with a link to your social account.
Sample icons to use include (click on the image to download & save):
Note about Whatsapp – you can add your number by adding this as the link: https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone=628xx1234567805 (change 62xx12345678 for your number)
You have an online form for your customers to enter their information themselves. You can share the URL or create it as a QR code, and your customers can save as draft and return at a later stage to complete & submit.
The link for the form is https://companyname.app.skypexcrm.com/register
The Super Admin will also need to setup and activate the transaction emails that support the online registration process. The emails are in the Transaction emails > Customer Registration Emails.
When you set them up and make them active, they will automatically be sent out by the system.