Terms of Service
Last updated on: 2nd March 2023.
SkypexCRM (“Skypex CRM” or SkypexCRM.com) and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
SkypexCRM reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. All new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to said changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While SkypexCRM prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that SkypexCRM cannot be held responsible for the content posted on the Service and you may be exposed to such content. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Description of Service
SkypexCRM provide a cloud software known as SkypexCRM (“Service” or “Services”). You may use the Services for your personal and business use or for internal business purpose in the organization that you represent. You may connect to the Services using any Internet browser supported by the Services. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Services. You can create and edit content with your user account and if you choose to do so, you can publish and share such content.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by bots and other automated methods are not permitted.
- You can accept this Agreement by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating your acceptance of the Agreement or by actually using the Services.
- SkypexCRM may communicate with you via email regarding your account, updates, news, and other issues related to your account. You automatically get subscribed to our mailing lists and newsletters. You can choose to opt out from receiving emails.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SkyexCRM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even if the content is user generated) – be it in the live chat, help desk, phone or social.
- We have a soft limit on all our plans and should we believe that you are abusing the service, we may temporarily suspend your account and will seek your cooperation in this regard.
- We reserve the rights to accept or refuse to any potential client. We have the sole discretion on whether to allow you to register, renew, change plan, or use our services.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid business email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process. You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign up process; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if SkypexCRM has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, SkypexCRM may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Services are available under subscription plans of various durations. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you downgrade your paid subscription plan to a free plan or inform us that you do not wish to renew the subscription. At the time of automatic renewal, the subscription fee will be due. If you do not wish to renew the subscription, you must inform us at least seven days prior to the renewal date. If you have not downgraded to a free plan and if you have not informed us that you do not wish to renew the subscription, you will be presumed to continue your subscription.
- Paid Plans
Monthly subscription: SkypexCRM monthly subscription is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service. You will be billed for every 30 days of service. You may cancel our service any time and you won’t be charged again, but you are solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
Yearly: we offer no refunds on these plans. You may cancel the service anytime and you won’t be charged again. You are, however, solely responsible for the charges already incurred.
- No refunds will be made from SkypexCRM on any of the Monthly or Yearly plans.
- You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. Due to equality policy for our customers, no exceptions will be made.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. SkypexCRM does not accept any liability for such losses.
Cancellation and Termination
- The account owner is the only person who can cancel an account by email from the valid business email address that was used to create the account. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Any phone/ message / contact request to cancel account will not be entertained. Please ensure that the cancelation requests are made only via email from the valid business email address that was used to create the account.
- Account cancelations typically take about 2-3 business days to be processed. Once your account is canceled, all your account information will be permanently deleted. You won’t be charged again after your official cancelation date.
- SkypexCRM, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other SkypexCRM service, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. SkypexCRM reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- SkypexCRM reserves the right to modify and discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees of the Service, are subject to change without notice from us. SkypexCRM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- SkypexCRM or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which SkypexCRM or its suppliers own.
- SkypexCRM claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information, or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You understand that SkypexCRM uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide necessary hardware, software, information, networking, storage, and related technology to run the service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce, or exploit any part of the Service without the explicit written permission of SkypexCRM.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam), chats or SMS messages. SkypexCRM is Anti-Spam compliant and does not authorize or permit spam to be sent out via the automation service by you. If there is evidence of spam, your services might be suspended without notice. Accidental spam must immediately be reported to SkypexCRM to prevent suspension.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- SkypexCRM makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- SkypexCRM, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- SkypexCRM may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and SkypexCRM as to the Service, and supersedes any prior agreements between you and SkypexCRM (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to Info (at) SkypexCRM (dot) com.
Organization Accounts and Administrators
- When you sign up for an account for your organization you may specify one or more administrators. The administrators will have the right to configure the Services based on your requirements and manage end users in your organization account.
- If your organization account is created and configured on your behalf by a third party, it is likely that such third party has assumed administrator role for your organization. Make sure that you enter into a suitable agreement with such third party specifying such party’s roles and restrictions as an administrator of your organization account.
- You are responsible for (i) ensuring confidentiality of your organization account password, (ii) appointing competent individuals as administrators for managing your organization account, and (iii) ensuring that all activities that occur in connection with your organization account comply with this Agreement. You understand that SkypexCRM is not responsible for account administration and internal management of the Services for you.
Personal Information and Privacy
- You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your username, password and other sensitive information.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur in your user account and you agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account by email to info (at) SkypexCRM (dot) com. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or to any third party incurred as a result of any unauthorized access and/or use of your user account, or otherwise.